Charities Newcastle Upon Tyne
>500 results for Charities in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- The best possible quality of life We are Dementia Care, a charity that provides specialist care and independent supported living for people with dementia.
We are Dementia Care, a charity that provides specialist care and independent supported living for people with dementia. Choose the best: If you have dementia or care for someone with dementia,...
The Key are a youth development charity operating throughout the North of England. We believe all young people have the power to be great and we want them and those around them to believe it too. Our...
Sara’s Hope Foundation, inspired by the late Sara Hoburn, provides holiday breaks for children living with cancer, giving them Smiles, Hopes and Precious Memories. In many cases the surgery and ... Charities, families, childhood cancer, holiday, clic sargent, social...
... spheremania, donation, office space to let, disabled people, independent living, disabled people...
'Riverside Community Health Project works according to community development principles to improve the health and well-being of disadvantaged communities by acting with others to ensure appropriate ... Charities, Outreach Activities, Volunteering, clinics, medical services
West End Refugee Service is a charity offering support to refugees and asylum seekers in the West End of Newcastle.
Opening Hours: 10.30am-1pm on Mon/Wed/Fri.
... old people support, charity, elderly support organisation
Community Foundation We strengthen communities and enrich local life by inspiring and supporting effective giving ..., COMMUNITY GROUPS, NORTHUMBERLAND, CHARITY, COMMUNITY FOUNDATION, CHARITIES, FUND, RAISING, GRANTS
... charity, Membership organisation
... Community Centres, charity, community centre, preschool
... charity, Dormant Company
NIWE aims to provide support to all those in North East England whose lives are affected by eating distress, or eating disorders. We do this by providing a range of services including a telephone...
St. Oswelds Hospice provides specialist palliative care to adults, children and young people from the North East of England. We are a charity that provides excellence in care for those with life...
Website for Newcastle Society for Blind People. Charity based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in north east England. Working with blind and partially sighted people across the city.
charities in the North East. Founded in 1946 by the Catholic Church, its original aim was to offer food and shelter to disadvantaged families, particularly orphaned children from World War II. Some...
... old people support, charity, elderly support organisation, social services
St Oswald's Hospice, based in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne provides specialist care for North East adults and children with progressive, life limiting conditions. We are a registered charity and rely ... Charities
- Charities Newcastle Upon Tyne Jesmond (9)
- Charities Newcastle Upon Tyne Gosforth (6)
- Charities Newcastle Upon Tyne Byker (3)
- Business Support Services Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Voluntary Organisations Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Charity Shops Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Care Homes Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Volunteering Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Heart Charity Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Charity Projects Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Community Service Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Social Services Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Psychotherapy Charity Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Psychotherapy Therapists Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Registered Psychotherapists Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Charitable Organisations Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Organisations Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Church Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Community Centre Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Social Work Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Medical Services Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Community Projects Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Charities Whitley Bay
- Charities Gateshead
- Charities Washington
- Charities Hexham
- Charities Ponteland
- Charities North Shields
- Charities Stanley
- Charities Chester Le Street
- Charities Sunderland
- Charities Blyth
- Charities Consett
- Charities Rochester
- Charities Durham
- Charities Bishop Auckland
- Charities Stockton-on-Tees